Post 2: The best concert ever

 

The best concert that I have seen was the C Tangana concert in the Movistar Arena, It was the 11/29 of 2022, I went to the concert with my friend Camilo but we seat in different place so I see this alone, despite that the concert was amazing, he has an incredible scenography and a lot of musicians, he played the entire "El Madrileño" album that is one of my favorites albums of all life. Also I am very proud of this concert because i buy my self the ticket with the money that I made selling cocadas. Musically the show was amazing every song sound so good and had so many different styles of music like flamenco, bachata, trap, and a big etc. A big moment of the concert was when he singed "Sabor a mí" it was a very beautiful version of the song and very emotional. I think that I dont have more words to say of this concert, it was so great and life changing.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past