POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

 If I have to choose, the future or the past, I would never think twice, I would always choose the past, why? the answer for me is very easy, I don´t think that in the past the world was better, but there was so many things that don´t exist anymore, I think if I have a time machine the first thing that I would do It´s to go to a the rooftop The Beatles concert because It was historic, also I would go to many concerts of bands that don´t exist anymore like Led Zeppelin or The Doors, I would also try to meet famous people that died like Zalo Reyes or Michael Jackson, but It is difficult to me to think about that, because the people always think of the future or get sad about the past, and It happen to me too, anyways I prefer to live in my time, because I don´t think that It´s destiny but somehow I born in this time and It have to be for something. A few months ago I see a movie that talk about that It is called "Midnight in Paris" It is a very good movie, very beautiful to see. anyways we have to think in the quote that the turtle from Kung-Fu Panda said, I don´t remember what he said but something like the present is a gift, I don´t know.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever