Post 5: Changes to my study programme

 One of the things I enjoy discussing is what I would change about my university, specifically in my major. First of all, I notice a lack of essential resources and study materials. Many times, it is the professors themselves who purchase and provide these materials, which reflects a precarious situation on the part of the university. This is also evident in the infrastructure of our educational facilities.

Despite the fact that our major covers various areas of music, I feel there is room to expand the focus towards composition and the creation of popular genres. This would help us develop our ideas and compose our own songs. It would also be beneficial to receive instruction on music production and make better use of available technological tools. Regarding the practical workshops, where we have the opportunity to play and create, I believe they are not sufficient. It would be enriching to have more performances, as well as more time dedicated to rehearsing and improving our repertoire. Additionally, it would be very valuable to have broader access to a repertoire of music theory focused on popular music

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

Post 3: My future job